Virtualization refers to technologies designed to provide a layer of abstraction between computer hardware systems and the software running on them. By providing a logical view of computing resources, rather than a physical view, virtualization solutions make it possible to do a couple of very useful things: They can allow you, essentially, to trick your operating systems into thinking that a group of servers is a single pool of computing resources. They can also allow you to run multiple operating systems simultaneously on a single machine.
How can virtualization benefit my business?
Beyond the potentially dramatic cost savings, virtualization can greatly enhance an organization’s business agility. Companies that employ clustering, partitioning, workload management, and other virtualization techniques to configure groups of servers into reusable pools of resources, are better positioned to respond to the changing demands their business places on those resources.
This technology also offers the potential for a fundamental change in the way IT managers think about computing resources. When managing individual boxes becomes less of a challenge, the focus of IT can shift from the technology to the services the technology can provide.
Virtualization from Elite Network Technology enables your business to:
- Improve application performance with rapid provisioning and dynamic load balancing
- Quickly become fully functional after a disaster with simplified data recovery solutions
- Increase utilization by consolidating your servers
- Go green by lowering your electricity bill with fewer servers
Virtualization with Elite Network Technology will help you to:
- Rapid VM Provisioning – makes scaling easier. It also makes on demand computing capacity possible. With predefined Virtual Machines, you can meet your performance and capacity needs at a moments notice.
- Automatic recovery – keeps you up and running. It also delivers redundancy by recovering data from a second host machine.
- Snapshots – provide increased data protection during your OS and application upgrades.
- Your hardware is an investment; maximize that investment by better utilizing your servers through Virtual Machines.
- Quickly achieve a reliable, stable, and secure virtualized environment – all without investing your own time and resources.
- Staffed with VMware and Hyper-V specialists, your Elite Network Technology virtualization team will manage your physical server, virtualization layer, and Virtual Machines so you can make the most of your solution.