Our managed IT services include fully outsourced network management, including IP telephony, messaging and call center management, Virtual Private Networks (VPNs), managed firewalls, and monitoring/reporting of network servers. Most of these services can be performed from outside a company’s internal network with a special emphasis placed on integration and certification of Internet security for applications and content.
Managed Services is unlike the standard break/fix support, where you have to wait for something to break before your IT team can fix it. While that seems to make sense, it can leave you worrying about when and where downtime will happen and especially how much that will cost you.
With Managed Services, you minimize downtime and can predict your IT expenses. The burden of your network running at optimum efficiency is on us.
Our Managed Services includes:
- Remote and on-site network administration and support
- Certified Microsoft, HP, and Apple systems engineers
- Dedicated account engineers assigned to each client
- Escalation to back-up engineers for maximum coverage
- 2-hour emergency onsite response, though less than 30-minute response time is typical
- Range of support packages to fit every type of budget and need
- On-site training for individuals and groups
We can setup a secure way to access your email and data using many different options to best suit your needs. We can also assist in setting up your VPN (Virtual Private Network).